Hello and welcome to the KALO 8 Challenge!
We can’t wait to embark on the next 8 weeks with you and work together to level up our daily habits, look and feel amazing, and create sustainability in our daily lives.
We created the KALO 8 to teach and create a sustainable and life giving alternative to getting long term results. While we do have actionables that we will ask you to do every day (to create new habits), the KALO 8 provides you with the tools you need to truly LIVE while also getting to results you desire.
How does this program work?
EVERY DAY, you will have 4 goals (once you complete all 4, you will check in with the group each day):
1) drink 30oz of water within the first hour of waking up
2) move for a minimum of 30 minutes (workout plan provided)
3) protein with every meal + veggies with 2/3 meals per day (specifics provided + on the go ideas)
4) meditation or guided breath work for a minimum of 5 min per day
*Extra credit: 10-30 second cold shower
Every WEEK, you will be encouraged to do one activity to enhance your wellbeing by getting you out of your comfort zone and intentionally opening yourself up to opportunity (aka LIVING DEEPER).
1) send a message or letter to a friend or family member and let them know you’re thinking about them
2) create a new ritual that aligns with the person you desire to be (ideas provided)
3) go on an outdoor adventure ( ideas provided )
4) dive deeper into your spiritual journey (ideas provided)
5) plan a date with your spouse/a friend who energizes you (bonus points for supporting local)
6) gift yourself a weekend unplugged from social media
7) do something that is completely out of your comfort zone
8) finally DO that thing you’ve been saying you want to do, but can never find the time
EVERY TWO WEEKS, we will provide virtual coaching calls where we will discuss the biggest pain points that we see in the fitness industry.
That’s it for now! Everything you need can be found in the following modules, but as always if there are any questions you have, don’t be afraid to reach out to us at anytime! Let’s do this team!
Jourdan & Niccole